Re: Ti-92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-92 II

Though your sentence is garbled, I'll try to answer you anyway.  The
TI-92 II was a TI-92 with the E-Module preinstalled.  It was only sold
in Europe, though the E-module itself was available in the U.S.  The Plus
Module supercedes all previous ROM version, and does have Flash ROM.
That means that you only buy the Plus Module once, then upgrade it further
buy downloading files from TI's website.  Without the Flash ROM, TI would
forever be making new versions of the Modules.  To TI's credit, it looks
like every calculator from now on will have Flash ROM, ending the question
"how do I get a new ROM?" forever.