Re: Solver?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Solver?

True, the calculators cannot emulate human thought. Also, if you're sure
it'd take you less time to solve the problem, then do it yourself.
Wouldn't be amazing if people began to learn math skills themselves
rather than using calculators?

-Joseph

 Have A
  :-)
Nice Day

OBTW, "inobvious" is a word. Even if it wasn't, it is now.