Windows programmers: TI ocx, anyone?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Windows programmers: TI ocx, anyone?

I was just thinking of the possibilities of creating a custom control that
could be used in vC++ and Visual Basic for writing programs to automatically
talk to the calculators. They could select a mode, and offer send and
receive functions, so as not to have to always us e the link software (for
example, I was fiddling around with writing a program for the 92 to compose
e-mail, and it would be useful to be able to plug it in, press a button on
the computer, and have it retrieve and send the mail waiting to be sent. You
get the idea.) Does anyone know enough about the communications part of the
graph link software to suggest how to reproduce it? Better yet, has anyone
already done it?
Roger Wolfson
http://home.earthlink.net/~rogerw7979
rogerw7979@earthlink.net