Re: TI-92 Plus, TI-92 II, Fargo, and 68K processor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Plus, TI-92 II, Fargo, and 68K processor

Speed.  I doubt it, most likely the same speed, since only the ROM is
changed, not the processor.  But since the Plus Module isn't even out yet,
we can't say for sure.
ASM.  Won't be compatible with Fargo, but I'd bet on a new version of
Fargo that will be compatible.  Remember how fast ASE brought ZShell
support to the 86?
89.  Concidering it runs the same software, I'd be surprised if it didn't
have the same CPU.