TI-92 Plus, TI-92 II, Fargo, and 68K processor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 Plus, TI-92 II, Fargo, and 68K processor

Okay, I've been out of the TI-92 loop for awhile.  I understand that the
new upgrade pack will be released in the US.  I have many questions
about it, though.  First, will it actually speed up normal calculator
operation, i.e. programs, scrolling, etc. If so, how much? Second, I saw
on the TI site that it will have built-in assembly programming like the
TI-86 and 83.  Is this compatible with Fargo?  Will a version of fargo
be available for the '92 plus?  Lastly, I noticed the new '89.  It looks
great and makes me wonder why I paid $170 for the '92 and will pay and
additional $80 for the module.  Is the Motorola 68000 the CPU for the
'89 also?

Assuming you could make any sense of the above noise, any answers to
these questions would be greatly appreciated.