!!!HOOK'EM WITH HUMOR!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

!!!HOOK'EM WITH HUMOR!!!

!!! HOOK'EM WITH HUMOR !!!

Would you like to be funnier?
Would you like to command immediate attention?
 …be someone that others liked instantly?
 …be the life of the party?

The answer is…The Executive Story Book.  Contains 99 clean, humorous
stories used by professional speakers to captivate their audiences.  These
closely guarded stories are now available to you.  With these stories you
can become an instant entertainer and separate yourself from all the other
"shabby clowns" using weak humor!!  It is so valuable you would give away
your cars keys before you would part with this book.

This book is only $19.95.  But, in addition, if you order before MARCH19
, we will send you the expanded version of this book (normally $29.95)
containing an additional 159 little known secrets of time
management/success.  But you must order now!!

If you are timid or maybe downright chicken (or you commute, in a car, with
a cassette player, that works) you may wish to order our 22 story version
audio tape for only $12.95.

Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines?  Change your life now!!  Call
1-800-824-9261  ($4.00 S&H)

IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED PLEASE CALL 1-888-248-0837