Re: THE TI-89 IS HERE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: THE TI-89 IS HERE!!!

I meant to say the TI-92 PLUS, but go here to see a comparison of the
calculators
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/gmtrx.htm
As you can see, some of the graphing features that are incorporated on
the TI-92 are also on the 82/83, but not the 85/86.  Also, as you were
saying, you can see that the TI-92 plus DOES add some TI-85/86 only
features.  I was trying to answer someone's question about whether the
TI-89 is more like the 85/86 or the 82/83.  If you go to this URL, you
can find out for yourself though.