Re: TI-36X animation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-36X animation

I used to have some TI Solar Power non-Scientific Calc.  It was tan, but
don't remember model number.  Well, it didn't have an OFF key because it
was Solar-powered, but I found a key combination to turn it off.  I
think it was a couple numbers and the ON button, but that was 8 or 9
years ago.  Wonder if this is the same calc.  Doubt it though.