Re: chat for Ti-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: chat for Ti-82

Not in answer to your question, but perhaps of some value:

I too once thought that a chat program would be the coolest thing until
I visited a webpage(can't remember it, was so long ago) that had and
rated a chat program.
The chat program was rated the lowest and I read on to find out why, and
then it all became clear.  He said something like:  The chat program
works perfectly fine, but it's useless.  Why the hell do you want to
chat on a calculator to someone sitting two feet away from you.
Being the calulator geek I am, I never realized how pathetic the
situation was until that review enlightened me.  I hope it helps you
too.

Martin Johansson wrote:

> Does ne1 know if there is any ASM chat program fot the Ti-82 ???

Follow-Ups: References: