REQUEST: TI-81 Owers and Operation Manual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

REQUEST: TI-81 Owers and Operation Manual

Hello,

I am trying to find an online download of the TI-81 Operation Manual.
has anyone scanned any manual of TI calculators. I like this one so much
my new one will surely be the TI-92 I read somewhere that it tied for
first place with Mathematica! Does anyone else know about this?? I have
a new Love for Pure Number Theory now that I am able to see the results
of my computation's! Math now makes Sense! It was my worst subject in
school! Now I am enthralled by calculations. I put all of my music gear
and computers aside! I carry my calculator everywhere! Math and Physics
center my perspective of relative position. Relativity! Oh mann! :O)!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh also! does anyone know how to convert decimals back into fractions?

Thank you very much!
Steven E. Caring :O)