Major Changes to Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Major Changes to Memory Expander

My TI-83 and TI-86 (others will be available if someone wants to write a
driver) memory expander has radicaly changed if you are interested. The
new estimated cost is $18. It will most likely come with 64K memory, and
each additional 64K will be about $3. I expect to be ready to sell these
within a month.

The memory expander webpage will be updated by tomorrow.
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/Peefpop/memxpander.html

        Chris

I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]