Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

You're probably right.  I was just making a generalization, without
checking the exactness of my statement.  I was just trying to point out that
while Russia was our ally DURING the war (as Chris Jarvis keeps saying),
AFTER the war, we became not-so-friendly with them.  (Cold War, remember
folks?)  I had also meant that to be a private e-mail to Chris, but I
screwed it up somehow.  Still, nitpicking history does belong elsewhere.
(To think the war discussion started with "We kicked your butt in the
Revolution" just as a cheap shot against England.  Even that was wrong.
We could never have done it without France.  But I digress.)  Nobody cares
anymore guys, alright?