At 07:26 PM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
>
>> At 07:02 PM 3/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> > I NEED HELP.
>> >
>> >--
>> >Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>> >   File Archives
>> >   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
>> >

>> Glad to see that you need help with the file archives :)
>>
>>                  Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>> Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>>          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>>                     http://shinelight.home.ml.org
>
>Hrmm.... you are misquoting me again, I never said that.  You can try to
>find the origional email at http://www.ticalc.org/mailarchive/calc-ti/ ,
>but it doesn't exist.

I know.  The intent was to put a little humor in this thread (did you see
the little smiley face?).  I could've said something about your sanity
level and the need to see a psychologist instead :)  Besides, this was the
first time I've ever "misquoted" anyone (this was just a little practical
joke which you took too seriously) and I will be intrigued to see what
comes of this thread because of my response to your response which you say
never existed (but does now :)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: