TI 83 File Formats, and How to Send/Receive...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI 83 File Formats, and How to Send/Receive...

Hi,
I am wanting to write two programs for Linux, 1) A program which takes the
obj from TASM (which there is a Linux version) and convert to an 83p file.
2) A program to send/recv files between the TI 83 and Computer in Linux.
There is a program which does #2 but it is for TI 85.  So, I am looking
for information on the format of the .83* files and how to send and receive
them.  If anyone can provide me with this information, or point me into the
right direction, I will be thankful.

Bye.