Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Memory Expander

All the current news on my memory expander will be posted at:
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/Peefpop/memxpander.html

Heres the latest quickely, it will come with 1024K SRAM (I decided to use
memory banking, 32K just isn't enough judging from the reaction I got)
and it will have with a backup battery. $10 for each additional 1024K.
Estimated cost for the expander with 1024K is $40-$45 assembled. It will
have 12 I/O lines and a serial port is optional.

Chris
I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]