Re: HELP NEEDED

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP NEEDED

Writing in uppercase letters are read as shouting. That is not very nice,
unless
your REALLY mean to shout. (see?) Now, if you want to do math on your computer,
use
the calculator that came with win95.
What you probably mean, is that you want an emulator, so you can play calc
games on
your computer.
You can probabky find an emulator if you search the net. You must also find a
way
to get your ROM of your calc. (Side note: ROM isn't shouting. It is short for
somthing else. I won't say what it is. Bahaha. Anyway, words that are short for
something else is often written in uppercase.)
Anyway, your best shot is Ticalc.org or ti-philes.
Jack TK

EvilEmp311 wrote:

> IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET ANY PROGAMS FOR THE TI-86. THEN PLEASE HELP. I
NEED
> TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE WINDOWS 95 PROGRAM TO ENABLE ME TO USE MY
CALCULATER