Re: Defining Functions in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Defining Functions in ASM

You should be able to call something you've labeled.
For example:

Function:
.
.
Few lines of code
.
.
ret

call Function   ;this call should work as a jump to the function and
come back to the next line when the ret command is used in the label.

I've only done 85/86 asm, but I think it should be the same.

Lucca