Re: pspice-ti85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pspice-ti85

Ryan P Ward (supreme@sprintmail.com) wrote:
: Hey-
: Does anyone know if there is a program called PSpice for the TI85?  This is a
program that involves
: electric circuits that I can only currently find for DOS and Windows.  Please
answer via regualr
: email, thanks....

PSpice is based on an older program called spice, but I doubt you'de
ever get the whole thing onto a ti-xx calculator.  The amiga spice3f5
executable is over 400k (The amiga uses the Motorola 680x0 series
processors).

I guess you could do a stripped down version that only does AC and trans
analysis, and possibly make that fit.  Anyone want to try?

--
|Shawn D'Alimonte       |Third Year Elec. Eng at Ryerson Polytechnic Univ.|
|sdalimon@ee.ryerson.ca |Amiga Fan  A3000/030/25/6MB/115MB                |