Re: Re. unavailable to newsgroup browsers?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Modem Boy wrote:

> The Pletchers wrote:
> >
> > Whoever owns this list shovld make it totally vnavailable to newsgrovp
browsers

> Sorry, but I'd certainly prefer to read newsgroup postings on a news
> server, I was gone a few days and came back to discover 211 new
> messages, in this list. Sheesh! I wouldn't want all 211 in my mailbox. I
> know these postings are annoying, so please, just don't reply to them.
> some of you are adding to it by attempting to be comical.

And some failed. Oh darn... I just.... replied ..too :-)
I Could never imagine how "fun" it must be to have all these messages in your
mailbox. If I see a message which not applies to me, I just mark it "read", and
I'll
never see it again.
Jack TK