Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

Will you guys just stop arguing?  People in the US made the internet so the
US and Russia could have more than 2 computers connected.  Those 4 computer
bases in the US and Russia were soon connected to universities, then other
people.  Russia and the US, with the USs technology, made the internet.
There were 4 1 hour broadcasts on PBS if anyone else watched them...

-R