TI-85 crashing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 crashing

I recently loaded Phat-OS onto my calculator, and although it works really
well I've noticed that occasionally it crashes quite badly. By badly, I mean
that I have had to take out all the batteries inc. the backup battery before
I can get it working again. Graph3D seems to do it a lot, but sometimes it
happens all on its own and if I just leave it it drains the batteries.

moan moan...

Doug Paulley

This posting was sent without the knowledge of the University of Leeds.
Replace "doug" with "ear7djp" in the reply-to field when replying.