Re: programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: programming

If you want to ask for an equation such as that, you either have to store it
to one of the y= variables, or a string.  Also, when you do that, you must
put the equation in quotation marks.  But, I don't know whether or not you
can then access it as an equation and put a variable into it for evaluation.