Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

Nathan Ernst wrote:

> Personally, I think that it is rather ironic, not to mention hypocritical,
> to stereotype Americans, and then turn around and blast someone else for
> doing the same.  Please, think before you speak.  If everyone did this, we
> would all be better off, whether you'll admit it or not.

If you think before you speak, the other guy gets his joke in first.
Byt NEwayz:

> Oh, and by the way, your english is pretty terrible.

Heh...At least it's English, not American...

> No American would use
> the phrase "take the piss from."  It's stupid and makes no sense.

Your in over your head here. Obnviously, linguistics are not one of your
majors.
Try analysing the following phrases:
Fuck you! (woops, relativity slipped, oh well...)
Motherfucker! (well...eventually, yes...again, relativity slips)

And on the less abusive side:
Are you pulling my leg?

 - I could keep this on forever, but I think I've made my point, that
being a rant towards "It's stupid and makes no sense."

> My, my,
> my.  We are just too stupid for our own good (note:  this is my "american"
> sarcasm directed towards Chris.)  You shoot down someone who's hobby is
> computers, and is quite driven.  Then you turn around and say that your
> hobby is "computerish."  Are we a complete and utter moron, or just
> partially?  (again, my "american" sarcasm directed at you know who.)
>
> Sorry for wasting every one's time, but I just wanted to get my two cents
> worth in.
[...]

No you're not. If you were you could have posted it privately.

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
Apparently my clothes are defective.