Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

This list is not composed entirely of teens.  To get help I suggest you:
1.  Use a dull vocabulary (as opposed to colorful profanity)
2.  Come with a different approach than 'If you don't take me off...'
3.  Mail the people at TI.  There is nothing anyone can do in here.

Concequences:
1.  Someone might get "haktek" or "UpYours" and e-mail bomb you.
2.  There will be 400+ people who know your e-mail address, name.  Not to
mention the millions of people that get it from the NG.
3.  You might spark an american and he migh subscribe you to 80 Greek news
paper mailing lists...

-R