From: Chris Jarvis <Lem@MINDLESS.COM>
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM <CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM>
Date: Thursday, March 05, 1998 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

>>ok, first you say you take piss from other coutries?
>>eww man THAT'S SICK!
>

>SICK? How is that remotely 'sick'?

You need help if you didn't know that

>>second, Americans didn't just pop into existance here in the good ol' US
of
>>A, we came from somewhere you know!
>

>Yeah, Spain and Germany

sure, that's why we didn't fight them for independence, uh huh

>>Third, NEVER put anyone down (especially in a goodbye (not goodbuy) email
>>:P)
>
>why?

moron, you cut my point in the middle

>>and not expect a 'structured debate' about anything that we may OR may
>>not know about you.
>

>You started the debate!

huh? I just NOW (as in my last email but it's close enough) put in my $1.50!

>>Fourth, NO you DO NOT know us americans
>
>You think so? Generally I mean, relative to us it's quite easy to see the
>difference.

Take off your red clothes and put on some real clothes (history ref?)

>>thank you very much
>>have a nice day
>
>Such a shite saying

"hahaha he called the shit, SHITE!" (of course replace SHITE with POOP and
go watch Billy Madison if you brits have anything resembling comedy over
there!)

>>don't let the door hit you on the way out!
>
>Don't worry, it'll swing back.

not if *I* can help it!

<snip>
>Chris Jarvis (aka. Lem, The Insane One)