hal-8/9x?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

hal-8/9x?

Is it possible to make a small asm version of hal for any of the ti-graphing
series calc.? Like have a small version of it running in zshell or any other
asm shell (I admit it, I'm an 85'er!). It wouldn't have to have a large
command set or anything and an added feature could be to compile ti-basic
programs into asm! (smaller, faster, with graphics even!) The basic program
editor could be used to make hal-compliant basicasm programs or ti-basic
programs!
This would be great!
(hint hint eggplant farms or whatever your name is, if you're still on this
list!)
     -James, N9XLC
     -jrhall@infocom.com