Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

Well, I don't know if I can agree with insulting Grant, but I can't argue
about most of us being slightly pathetic.  I, too, am amused at how quickly
this thread got off topic and degraded into petty and useless bickering.
However, I am going to do more than the rest of these people have - I am going
to help you get off the list.  After the last time someone posted "unsubscribe"
to the list, I put a copy of the list directions that I got when I joined up at
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/calcti.txt
What you need is in there.