Re: Strange info on ti 92 requested

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:47:47 -0600, giammarc@CS.UNIBO.IT wrote:

>I have read some faq about ti92 but I have found no info (BTW there is an
>unofficial site?).
Many unofficial sites.  Mine is a good starting point.  (Shameless plug, yes.)
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm

>Can it integrate symbolical?
Yes, and take derivatives symbolically.

>Can it be used as alarm clock, daily planner, rolodex, etc.? (Has it a clock
>inside?)
No clock.  Planner and rolodex would need a program, but it's possible.

>It has some infrared port (bidirectional)?
Not built in.  There are plans for an IR port that plugs into the
I/O jack on the web somewhere.  I don't know if they work.

>It has a good programming language (eventually compiled) ?
Basic built in.  Assembly with the Fargo shell or the Plus Module.

>Can I program it using a PC keyboard (e.g.: write the program on a PC and
>then  upload/download)?
Yes.

>Can I use it as a Unix terminal ?
My guess is not in a million years, though some people think they can run
Mac OS on it just because the processor is the same.

>How fast is the CPU?
You got me there.  Motorola's site might say, it's their chip.

>Please send the reply by mail to giammarc@cs.unibo.it.
>If you would I will post a summary.
>Thank You in advance for your replies.
Anytime.