Re: Please Help!! TI-92 locked up!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Please Help!! TI-92 locked up!

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 02:26:40 -0600, "D. R. Waxler"
<dwaxler@saluki-mail.siu.edu> wrote:

OK, here's how to reset your calculator without taking out your
batteries, and waiting around for a long time.  Option #1 press and
hold the 2nd and hand keys then press the on key.  Option #2 remove
one of the AA batteries.  press and hold the - and ) keys continue
holding the keys while reinstalling the battery and 5 seconds after
the battery has been reinstalled.

If my description is a little difficult to understand please turn to
page 498 in your ti92's manual.

DA NETJUNKIES Fargo II archives.
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/raytrace/65/index.html