Re: TI-86 Password

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Password

Morgan Bishop wrote:

> I'm not big on programming, I only know a little bit of BASIC.  I'm
> getting
> really tired of teachers snatching my TI-86 and erashing all the
> games, or
> all the programs in general.  I've tried everything.  I just don't
> know how
> to make a program run when the on button is hit, so when ever you turn
> on
> the calc it runn the password program... Any ideas??? Maybe it has to
> be
> ASM, if so, could you tell me the code so I could put it on by hand?
> Thanx

Put Rascall on your calculator.  It has a memory protection feature
(that I'm adding to the shell I'm writing also) that will simulate
memory erasure but will not allow it (you go through all the
steps--actually from the OS--but the program prevents the memory from
being deleted!).  If you don't have a cable, talk to friends or a
teacher who might have one (just don't tell them what you're really
planning to do with it).

-Jeremy

Follow-Ups: References: