Re: TI-85 Capabilities?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Capabilities?

The sega has both a 68000 and a Z80...

>could take apart the calculator and attach the Sega ROM, otherwise those

It would be impossible.  Impossible.  Impossible.

There is only one way that would work...  Using an external storage medium...

Even with external storage it would be extremely slow...

I've programmed many games for gameboys and copied many carts.  The average
cart is 64k.  Some are 128k.  I've made 1 512k and there was even 1 GB game
with a 1MB cart...