Finger Power

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Finger Power

I think that this idea is very much a possibility and could be used for many
applications.
I don't know much about electronics, but how does a power amplifier work?
Recently I took apart my sisters old Gameboy and found that it required
about 50-75 volts, of power to usa at a time, not 6 like it takes in.  It
uses power amplifiers to make the 6 volts enough.  maybe this technology
could be used to amplify the power of the skin.  Also, the guy who said that
he used fruits and other things to make electricity for a science project,
how did that work?

Joe Horton