Re: Calculating e

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Calculating e

Yes.  This is all I meant by my original post.  Doing this in the calculator
with the original program mentioned is "not useful" because doing it
with a different program or on a different computer will give you more
decimal places.  Due to the rounding error, the calculator will only
find e to the number of decimal places that it already has predefined as e.
If you were to do this with another method that would get you those extra
decimal places, then that would be "useful" or at least "more useful".
Some people need to learn not to overreact so much.