Re: Finger power?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger power?

Why not just pay $5-$15 for a 2-hour charger?  Wouldn't that be easier
than carrying a finger adaptor and belt box with you everywhere?  And
what if you wanted to play a game, wouldn't the finger thing sort of get
in the way?  Might work better for a CD player than calculator.  A
better idea, might be to add solar power capabilities to it.  Many
modern calculators use a dual power supply, being solar and batteries,
which it automatically adjust between.  Just some thoughts. :)
--

        -iceboxman
TI-CALC Discoveries

iceboxman@geocities.com