Re: Help me with the cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me with the cable

I built one successfully!!

In this case, anode and cathode refer to the different ends of diodes, which
allow electricity to only flow in one direction through a circuit.  You can
get a ton of them at Radio Shack for like $1.  You also need a male parallel
port plug, so that you can solder to the pins, some wire, a soldering iron,
and a 2.5mm stereo plug which is very hard to find.  They don't sell these
at Radio Shack.  What I had to do was take my calculator link and tape the
wires to one end of the link with electrical tape, and plug the other end
into my calc.  It's very unreliable, but I can get it to work most of the
time.

Check out the diagram I posted.  It should help.

<19980301230807.18075.rocketmail@web1.rocketmail.com>...