Serial!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Serial!

> I guess this is a put down to everyone like me (Im not even in high school yet).
>
> "Can you imagine high schoolers attempting this just because it sounds cool
> and then totally ruining their calculator?"
>
> No...Actually I couldn't.  Bryan is in HS, and I'm in JHS, we are the ones
> makeing the mem expanders for calcs.  Btw,  I fix not break calcs.

Well...Actually I could.  I graduated from high school last year and I
could just imagine me trying to make anything for my calc.  I'd have
the thing so screwed before I even had the cover off!  I guess if you
look at the number of calcs I've fixed(0) and the number of calcs I've
dropped and broken(2), you could say I break not fix calcs.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net