A few notes!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A few notes!

Okay in response to a few things as well as a few of my own
observatsions.  First of all where would I find diagrams for things such
as the memory expander.

     Second of all about the Homemade serial and parallel link cable
after much headache I noticed a simple fact that no one seems to have
documented.  When you are buildign the device you must make sure you get
a 3 CONDUCTOR 2.5 mm Socket or Plug.  The 3 conductor part is very
important I found.  The 2 conductor will lock up your calculator.  If
anyone knows where I can get some cheap 2.5 mm 3 conductor sockets or
plugs please post the location.  I have found that piece hard to find
because the only electronics store here is Radio Shack and they don't
carry the 2.5 mm 3 Conductor.  I am going off of what everyone has been
telling me as well as personal experience.  If you feel I am wrong
please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.  Please though back up your
answer!

-Life^-