Re: Serial!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Serial!

No no, you are in the superintelligent minority among students.  I'm just
a college freshman myself.  It's just... you know, I don't want anybody
getting the impression that dissecting and messing with the calculator
is an easy thing to do.  Such additions are vastly unnessecary anyway
(though fun for techno-geeks).  It was a put down to the other 99% of
people in your age group.