Re: Serial!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Serial!

I guess this is a put down to everyone like me (Im not even in high school yet).

"Can you imagine high schoolers attempting this just because it sounds cool
and then totally ruining their calculator?"

No...Actually I couldn't.  Bryan is in HS, and I'm in JHS, we are the ones
makeing the mem expanders for calcs.  Btw,  I fix not break calcs.