Mini-Mem XPander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mini-Mem XPander

I'm not too big on programming (most of my asm programs end with the
batteries being taken out!) but could someone whip me up an asm proggie for
the ti-82 (smaller=better) that can send and receive variables and/or
backups to/from a ti-85? The variables/backups could be stored in a variable
on the ti-82.
My reason for this kind of program is that I have an old ti-82 (it was
cheap) which has several missing collumns of pixels and I don't really care
for the res. either. I much prefer the ti-85's screen but I digress...
I often find that some of the proggies I run during the school day crash my
ti-85 (yes, easy way to fix that, don't use them, but I still want to run
them during the school day), anyway to make a long-story short I need some
kind of mem expander jobby that doesn't require the use of asm on my ti-85
and I can use my ti-82 for it with the right proggie!
Thanks for any help!

     -James, N9XLC
     -jrhall@infocom.com