Re: Will the PLUS module 'upgrade' the ROM version?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Will the PLUS module 'upgrade' the ROM version?

>> I think the modules the beta testers recieved had ROM versions 3.x, but
>> apparently TI changed the version numbering scheme in the public version.
>> On my module says The self-test screen:
>>
>> Version 1.00 05/21/1998
>>
>> You get the same information on the "about" screen by pressing [F1][A].
>> ----
>> Donald R Barnes
>>     don.barnes@wmich.edu
>>     http://mfti.home.ml.org
>>     donman on EFnet
>
>Does [F5][diamond][)] still get you the about screen?
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives, HTML, and Support
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Yes.  [F5][diamond][)] still gets you to the screen where the ROM version is
displayed and you can enter the self test (I haven't actually tried the self
test yet).  The "About... " screen is actually on the menu under [F1] and
essentially displays the same info.
----
Donald R Barnes
    don.barnes@wmich.edu