Original Text
From: "News2.the-spa.com" <wayne.stocker@THE-SPA.COM>, on 6/26/98 11:31 AM:
Bernard,

    I live in the US and received my modual this week.  So, it is
available.
As far as Europe though you will have to check out.
 http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/world-europe.htm

If not available in Europe just have someone in the US get you
one and send it on over.

Wayne

BERNARD GIRARD wrote in message
<199806251122.NAA13185@wanadoo.fr>...
>from GIRARD.BERNARD@wanadoo.fr
>
>I live in France and have got a TI92 with the first module
>And I would like to know if i can buy directly to Texas
Instrument (on