Re: The Ti92 plus module

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Ti92 plus module

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:39:48 -0400, Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@ISD.INGHAM.K12.MI.US> wrote:

>BERNARD GIRARD wrote:
>
>> from GIRARD.BERNARD@wanadoo.fr
>>
>> I live in France and have got a TI92 with the first module
>> And I would like to know if i can buy directly to Texas Instrument (on
>> Internet) the PLUS module because in France it is'nt available yet.Thank
>> You
>
>I don't think so.  If you go to TI's online store where they have a secure
>order form, it's not listed on there.  (The one for Europe, Middle East, and
>Africa).

I wrote an e-mail just today to TI-Cares asking when they think it'll
be available, and why it isn't already. Can't see any reason myself,
unless they use the same arguments as the TI-92 II ;-)

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

A heap of discarded garments by the bed suggested that Verence had mastered
the art of hanging up clothes as practised by half the population of the
world, and that he had equally had difficulty with the complex topological
manoeuvres necessary to turn the socks the right way out.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)