Re: Commercial programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Commercial programs

> For comparison, have a look at a few HP48 sites. You can pay up to $500
> for survey software, and it sells pretty well from what I hear.
>
> Oh, and I sell construction survey software for the 83, 85 and 86. And
> it makes me more than beer money.

     That's good for you...really.  But most of the people here are
interested in games...not too much interest in construction software
from what i gather.  But if you're really willing to pay to keep pirates
(calculator pirates??  hmm...) from altering your programs, i'm sure
there may be someone out there willing to help you out.
      Funny, i dont see construction surveyists using calcs...i see them
using computers and laptops, but what do i know about construction?

Lucca