Re: TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83

I think he's right.  A lot of people in my math and science classes don't
know how to use their graphing calculators beyong basic graphing.  If you
are spending all that money, it makes sense to also spend some time reading
the manual and practicing the functions and operations.  The games are
good, too! :)

Weirdkid2 <weirdkid2@aol.com> wrote in article
<1998062102032800.WAA14171@ladder03.news.aol.com>...