Re: TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83

In article <01bd9b34$497ee6e0$e83796d0@dawson-wong>, "Dawson Wong"
<dawsonwong@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Try Calculators, Inc. at http://www.calculatorsinc.com/ti/ticlass.htm.
>They sell them for $89.50, which is cheaper than the $95 + tax they charge
>in stores.  Shipping is something like $3.75 so you'll save about $1.75 +
>the tax on $95.  If you like to buy from stores, I usually buy from Best
>Buy or Office Max.
>
>> Where is the cheapest place to buy a TI-83?  My daughter needs one for
>high
>> school.  Thank you.

The cheapest deals are if you can convience the school that your daughter
goes to, to buy a lot of TI calculators in bulk. Schools receive them at
discount prices.

I'd check into that first.
Also, if there is anything wrong with the calculator, the school can
handle that too.

Tell us how it goes! :)

-JZS

--

bizmark@SPAMmartini.office.cdsnet.net

Use address above, but remove SPAM to reply. Thanks. :)
_____
"You know you are a serious statistician if you keep the letter 'e' copied to
your clipboard, because just incase you hit paste by mistake, you'll still have
a fighting chance."

Follow-Ups: References: