89 rom versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

89 rom versions

 Once the TI-89 comes out is TI planning to write a new rom version every few years for it, or are they just going to release the rom codes and leave it to us to make our own improvments. I ask this because if TI plans to make all of the rom upgrades on its own in my opinion we may end up waiting a while for these upgrades. Then again it would be quite a task for a regular programmer to make an acceptable upgrade to the rom of a calculator the size of the 89. Any comments on this would be welcome.