Original Text
From: "Midnight Wells" <autumn_storms@HOTMAIL.COM>, on 6/14/98 7:56 PM:
Hi All,

I finally went ahead and purchased a TI-92 on the weekend. A wonderful
calculator (from the point of view of someone who has yet to push it
anywhere near its limits) but I am a little disappointed that it
doesn't have a percent function at all (I understand this is true of
many/all high-end calculators).

I know I can write my own function to provide basic percent
operations, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if it is possible
to write a function that provides the whole functionality of percent
operations.

ie I know it is possible to write a function that performs:

100*pt(36) = 36

However, what I'd like to know is, is it possible to write a function
that also performs:

100 + pt(36) = 136

Also:

100 - pt(36) = 64

Or:

26 * (100 - pt(36)) + 12= 1676

and so on.

If the above is possible, any practical code would be appreciated (I
have yet to even begin coming to terms with writing TI-92 functions).

Many thanks in advance,

Midnight