Re: TI-82 schematics?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 schematics?

Um, I don't think you'll "find" schematics of how your calc looks on the
inside. That is tech info which TI probably won't give away. You could hope
that someone here have had the same problem as you, but the safest thing to do
when hardware trouble occur is to send it to repair at TI.
Just go to www.ti.com and surf around a bit there and gather information, or
send your calc to repairs as instructed somewhere in the manual, on the calcs
package or on the web. (Think I've seen it somewhere)

--
Jack the Klipper
http://www.hordaland.vgs.no/~trondu/

Follow-Ups: References: