Re: Ticalc.org "Reviews" section useless?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ticalc.org "Reviews" section useless?

Why do you feel the need to sling mud at ticalc.org?  It is a perfectly
good web site.  Most people say they prefer TI-Files, anyway
(why, I don't know, both sites have near identical content).  Maybe you are
just jealous because ticalc.org was the first calc super-site, and TI-Files
was just a copycat site.  Not that I have a problem with that.  Heaven knows
there is plenty of room on the internet for dozens of sites on the same
topic.  I just think TI-Files and ticalc.org can co-exist peacefully.
Don't get so full of yourself that you don't consider your competition.
That's how most monopolies fall.